Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wow...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Z
Z

Number of posts : 311
XBL Gamertag : Zehrizan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:28 pm

I had the pleasure for 2 games, only one I actually participated in, to play against the 'higher ups' in the OBAM group today.

I can now say, with certainty, that their latest glitch video was completely legit, including the giant engy...

They have figured out how to use noClip on the consoles, and heal themselves indefinitely.

I was in spectator mode for the second game and I must say, it was amazing. The glitch, however, will be patched by the time the update comes out, as it should be. These were the most amazing glitches I've seen, even they they may not be considered glitches.

I know who the 2 higher ups where too, just so you can know...

Conspiracy Jkrz

CarlZalph

They were the one doing the glitches, and they used them well. It was hilariously awesome, and I was in the match. My only wish is that I could have fought alongside them, instead of against them.
Back to top Go down
Z
Z

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:04 pm

Another game with them, woo!

This time, it was 2fort and they were setting up shop inside the enemy respawn... They also made it so everyone could talk to everyone... It's awesome.

This time, only CarlZalph was orchestrating it, but it's still, truly awesome.

I kinda hope the update brings with it the ability to "allchat"... that's fun...
Back to top Go down
Howt Showt
Production Crew
Howt Showt

Number of posts : 21
XBL Gamertag : Howt Showt

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:58 am

Hm, TJT supposedly had made a public apology for their glitching to many of the higher up 360 TF2 players, mainly due to acusations that they had ruined the community. I find this news...troubling.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/arctf2/Home
Z
Z

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:30 am

Allchat is awesome, truly...

The rest, meh... But, like I said they said, it will be, apparently, patched when the new update comes up.

I don't know, but this glitch is a very well kept secret, I know that. In the second game, only 1 person of the group could do anything remotely glitchy. I did, however, discover another glitch, I think. I'll have to test that later, when Raymie gets back. in any case, if I make it into their game again, I'll be sure to post it... I'll also turn it into a new topic, since there'd be quite a bit to discuss...
Back to top Go down
Howt Showt
Production Crew
Howt Showt

Number of posts : 21
XBL Gamertag : Howt Showt

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:44 pm

If you do find out how to do these...please don't just post it on some viewable forum. It only takes one douchebag to come across it to see it in every random game from here to the patch.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/arctf2/Home
Master Chaos
Master Chaos

Number of posts : 327
XBL Gamertag : RAYMIE U

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:14 pm

Indeed...

Send it in PM form instead!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org
Z
Z

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:40 pm

But of coarse. The glitches that are major, truly big, amazing glitches, that make you truly unbeatable, do not deserve to be known to the public. OBAM has kept this secret to, from what I've heard, about 4 people. I've only seen 2 use it. If I ever figure out how to do this, especially if it turns out to be un-patchable, I'm telling no one... It's to epic to be told...
Back to top Go down
Z
Z

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:06 pm

There's no more spam here... Ravager, stay on topic from now on. Remember, I do have Mod powers, and seeing as you're the only one on my list of annoyances, you're quite high on the one-man list... Stop simply trying to be the funny man, it's not working. No more insulting remarks, no more idiotic statements. Much more, and I'll be forced to take appropriate action.
Back to top Go down
Ravager999
Ravager999

Number of posts : 97
XBL Gamertag : Robover10
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:35 pm

[This is a pointless comment, it has been removed. Strike 1.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wow... Empty