Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One thing i hate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravager999
Ravager999

Number of posts : 97
XBL Gamertag : Robover10
Registration date : 2008-08-17

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:35 am

one thing i hate when ur in amatch and u start beating some retards with a melee weapon and they turn around and just shoot you in the face......doesnt that just show ur afraid to take on a melee fight,comon(especially you Howty mc Showty).
Back to top Go down
Z
Z

Number of posts : 311
XBL Gamertag : Zehrizan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:22 am

I don't quite get it... Using your melee weapon is a risk, and is almost always a dumb idea unless you can find a away to completely sneak up an enemy, or use it against one who's already moderately damaged.
Back to top Go down
Ravager999
Ravager999

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:47 pm

Lots of times ur playing as a soilder and i run up to you swinging the axe......then u dont give a crap and just shoot my face wit rockets,and yes it's for a last resort but could also be used for the lulz lol!
Back to top Go down
Ravager999
Ravager999

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:19 am

From the pie,but why not take out our shovel and melee fight?
Back to top Go down
Ravager999
Ravager999

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:33 am

yes but its funny when people go flying across the map
Back to top Go down
Z
Z

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:38 am

Then go spy... It's not his fault he noticed you and your axe. Use your melee weapon at your own risk, but don't complain if you get your ass handed to you most of the time using it, especially if you're using it how it seems you say you are: Running up and hoping the enemy will oblige your want for a melee fight...
Back to top Go down
Ravager999
Ravager999

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:08 am

if ur in a serious or important game,then i would understand not doing it.......but when are matches ever really serious,there arent that many TF2 teams and when they are the games arent really public.

But come on it just shows people are to afraid to fight though....they take the cheap way,i nvr play serious thats why i use melee as any class,specially demo(best melee class)but come on,u should do it for the lulz
Back to top Go down
Ravager999
Ravager999

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:15 am

Id like to say both.......sure its stupid but if ur a good player ull be able to easilly fight back with melee.....sure you can just shoot them but how much skill does it take to shoot a guy trying to melee u who isnt at pointblank.
Back to top Go down
Ravager999
Ravager999

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:23 am

ill continue arguing when im back.......gonna go wathc heroes.............but doesnt show ur skilled to do that
Back to top Go down
Master Chaos
Master Chaos

Number of posts : 327
XBL Gamertag : RAYMIE U

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:27 am

I have the ability to kick all your asses in this conversation, I will however stay back and watch the show.
Moar fun that way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org
Ravager999
Ravager999

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:34 am

why not join me......i remember when we were talking about how people never accept melee fights and it pissed us both off
Back to top Go down
monkeysthrowpoo
monkeysthrowpoo

Number of posts : 17
XBL Gamertag : K0m3bak Grunt
Registration date : 2008-08-06

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:12 pm

I dunno if you're going about it the right way. When I challenge someone to a melee fight I stay within dodging range and wave it around. That way if the dude shoots it's pretty much a rough "no thanks" and you have enough time to get out of the way, but if he whips it out then it's on. Plus, if you just randomly jump a guy you generally get one or two cheap shots in.
Back to top Go down
Z
Z

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:42 pm

If you're just coming behind someone with your melee, the people will think you're being serious, and attack you full force. Duck a few times in a row, call for medic, swing around with your weapon...
Back to top Go down
Ravager999
Ravager999

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:34 pm

Ive done that tons of times,and then they shoot me........one time against howty mc showty,i did that...and the first thing he did was shoot a rocket at me

You DOUCHE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Master Chaos
Master Chaos

Number of posts : 327
XBL Gamertag : RAYMIE U

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:42 pm

Melee weapons are, in general; underrated.
They do great amounts of damage, have high crit rates, and overall, it kinda hard to miss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org
Z
Z

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:48 am

He's not a DOUCHE for the reason of playing too seriously... well, he kinda is, but not in this case. He simply doesn't have any time to react to you just wanting to have fun, seeing as you snuck up on him and started slashin at his back. Try and be a little more... obvious when initiating a melee fight, and run the hell away when you realize they don't wanna play... But DON"T complain about it when you die. You run the risk the second you decide,"I want to kill him with my melee weapon". Run it, or walk away... Your choice.
Back to top Go down
Ravager999
Ravager999

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:42 am

Fine then next time ill just kill people and just screw them over.

But isnt it kind of Obvious if you hit them and stand back and stop attacking, your not excactly just going for a kill?
Back to top Go down
Z
Z

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:52 am

There's no more argument to sate... Everything else is just a repeat... I say no more but this... Moo...
Back to top Go down
Ravager999
Ravager999

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:47 am

The "Mooo...Headshot" thing i made must be risen.

And i though you said you were gonna join the aurgument Raymie!!! I think you lied
Back to top Go down
Z
Z

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:54 am

1) mooo...headshot has absolutely nothing to do with this, what-so-ever. You have not started a trend, my friend, for I have been saying moo randomly for quite longer than 'mooo...headshot'...

2) He said he wouldn't join...
Back to top Go down
Ravager999
Ravager999

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:16 am

I kno that my thing isnt a trend.....you saying ur "moo" made me remember my joke "mooo....headshot"

and i see him everyday and i was asking him why not join? He said he probably will join and help out both sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One thing i hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing i hate   One thing i hate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One thing i hate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community :: Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community :: Team Fortress 2-
Jump to: