Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
monkeysthrowpoo
monkeysthrowpoo

Number of posts : 17
XBL Gamertag : K0m3bak Grunt
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates Empty
PostSubject: Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates   Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:43 am

Alright let's hear you thoughts about the remaining class upgrades. To my knowledge the only classes left are the Soldier, Scout, Demoman, Engineer,and the Sniper. Tell me if I'm outta date with the classes, and if this topic's already been brought up, my bad.
Back to top Go down
Z
Z

Number of posts : 311
XBL Gamertag : Zehrizan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates   Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:20 am

It's already been brought up... but just so you know, there's a very visible pattern... Because of that pattern, it's easy to tell that either the Spy or Sniper is next to get the update.
Back to top Go down
Master Chaos
Master Chaos

Number of posts : 327
XBL Gamertag : RAYMIE U

PostSubject: Re: Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates   Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:40 pm

I bet the fatass is next to update.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org
Z
Z

PostSubject: Re: Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates   Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:30 am

fatass already got updated...
Back to top Go down
Ravager999
Ravager999

Number of posts : 97
XBL Gamertag : Robover10
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates   Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:30 am

But his update isnt....how you would say....FAT enough.
Back to top Go down
Z
Z

PostSubject: Re: Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates   Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:04 am

He got boxing gloves... of coarse it's fat enough.
Back to top Go down
Ravager999
Ravager999

Number of posts : 97
XBL Gamertag : Robover10
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates   Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:54 pm

Your face is fat enough! lol! .
Back to top Go down
monkeysthrowpoo
monkeysthrowpoo

PostSubject: Re: Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates   Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:01 am

Z wrote:
It's already been brought up... but just so you know, there's a very visible pattern... Because of that pattern, it's easy to tell that either the Spy or Sniper is next to get the update.

Whoops, my bad. Topic's not really going in the direction I was aiming for either, I meant for you to give a guess what the upgrades remaining classes where going to receive, not who was up next.
Back to top Go down
Z
Z

PostSubject: Re: Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates   Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:51 pm

Yea... that's actually exactly what I put up a while ago... then it kinda died off...
Back to top Go down
monkeysthrowpoo
monkeysthrowpoo

PostSubject: Re: Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates   Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:44 am

Well I'm looking forward to the engie's new stuff. The only things I could imagine that could fit his class is new buildings.
Back to top Go down
Z
Z

PostSubject: Re: Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates   Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:24 am

Well, he's gotta have something done to this buildings first.

Now that I think about it, I think I know exactly who's getting updated next. That would be the Sniper. Why? Because Spy would be the only other choice, and that would be quite complicated. Spy and Engineer are the only 2 classes with 4 weapon slots. Plus, within the fourth slot is more things that can be updated. I figure those will be set for last as they will be the most demanding and most destructive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates   Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guesses For the Rest of the Class Updates
Page 1 of 1