Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Z
Z

Number of posts : 311
XBL Gamertag : Zehrizan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art Empty
PostSubject: Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art   Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:49 pm

Found some concept art for the new episode that'll be out, hopefully, 2009-ish.

This shouldn't be off topic seeing as it's all still Valve, and I know I love the series, so here's to hype...
http://www.shacknews.com/screenshots.x?gallery=10212&game_id=5486
Back to top Go down
Master Chaos
Master Chaos

Number of posts : 327
XBL Gamertag : RAYMIE U

PostSubject: Re: Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art   Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:42 pm

This belongs in the Art don't you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org
Z
Z

PostSubject: Re: Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art   Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:11 pm

I figured it'd be PC seeing as it's all we got on news for Ep3, but yea, I forgot there was an art category... In any case,I figure, nice concept art and my new desktop
Back to top Go down
Master Chaos
Master Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art   Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:48 pm

Smart.
Back to top Go down
FRAG
FRAG

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Cool   Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:37 am

As long as it comes out for 360 as like a downloadable episode content thing like gta Iv is doing im happy with that . Oh and last but not least if valve lets me pwn a advisor i will be satisfied to say the least
Back to top Go down
Z
Z

PostSubject: Re: Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art   Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:45 am

They kinda have to let us attack an advisor... What else could they use? An Ice ant Lion Guardian?... They could... oh no's...

You can't really compare this game to GTAIV... That was made specifically for consoles. Valve's games are mainly computer, and , therefor, arn't guaranteed for the consoles.
Back to top Go down
FRAG
FRAG

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: true   Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:09 am

Yea there is a lack of console content from valve but its not entirely there fault because microsoft wants to make people pay for the content and valve wants them to have it for free tf2 updates . So valve is going to wait until there finished updating everything and then release a pack for xbox eventually. *allegedly* i wasnt comparing those 2 games i was simply saying it could be like how gativ is doing episodic content to show an example of how they would market epi 3.
Back to top Go down
Z
Z

PostSubject: Re: Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art   Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:57 pm

I know, but Valve has never been too good with episodic gaming, and GTA is mainly console, so that also makes that... something...

I think we'll get TF2's updates along with Ep3 and Portal 2. Maybe something else, but that's a lot right there.
Back to top Go down
Master Chaos
Master Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art   Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:04 pm

I just want the updates, I don't care if I have to pay, it'll be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Howt Showt
Production Crew
Howt Showt

Number of posts : 21
XBL Gamertag : Howt Showt

PostSubject: Re: Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art   Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:07 pm

They can't really make us pay (though I would be willing to) since you would need the updates to play the game. They can't force you to update in order to play unless its free, and of course M$ is going to make it as difficult as possible.

EDIT: Good to see that it looks better as an avatar.
EDIT 2: Looks like I was wrong....

Last edited by Howt Showt on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/arctf2/Home
Master Chaos
Master Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art   Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:13 pm

Yeah, but Microsoft might put a limit on how big updates could be, and seeing as how it's not NESSICARY for the game to work properly M$ COULD force Valve to put it under Downloadable Content to get moar molah.
Back to top Go down
Z
Z

PostSubject: Re: Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art   Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:42 pm

Like I've said, I think it'll come out in another pack of games. That'd be a good buy, me thinks... Though I'll have it for the compy by then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art   Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community :: Media :: Art-
Jump to: