Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zombie Panic! Source

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Z
Z

Number of posts : 311
XBL Gamertag : Zehrizan
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Zombie Panic! Source Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Panic! Source   Zombie Panic! Source Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:13 pm

Don't let the name fool you, the game's not as corny as you'd think it is. It's quite a fun game that works amazingly well for hyping up L4D. You can play as either a human, or a zombie.

Humans are all the same, and they always spawn with a pistol, which differs depending on the amount of bullets it can carry in one round. They also spawn with a random melee weapon, from crowbar to keyboard. All around the maps, there are different weapons, as follows.

2 types of Assault Rifles, though I'm not sure of the difference between them... They have amazing push-back on zombies and can easily kill them, though it may take an entire clip. After being shot too often, the screen will shake up and you'll loose sight of things for a second... kickback...

2 types of shotguns, The super shotty has 3 shells per clip, the regular shotty, I call it the 6-shot, has 6 shells to a clip. Super shotty, apparently does more damage, but when being rushed by more zombies, or being rushed at all, it's better to have more ammo in your shotty, than more damage.

The revolver, which is only good if you can hit a zombie in the face, as it's an instant kill with it.

Grenages, which, as you may expect, blow things up... though they can kill you too...

Assortments of pistols and melee weapons all around the map, and ammo boxes too, though it all is limited.

Zombies are basically all the same. They have a lunge attack that allows them to rush forward faster and attack humans better. The lunge attack is limited, though, as you can only use it 5 times per life till you have to kill someone to refill it, or die again...

As a zombie, you'll die a lot, so don't be discouraged by death... Just play smart, and the humans can be easily overwhelmed.

A second class of zombie, The Carrier, or other wise referred to as Whitey. He has a 10% chance of infected a human. An infected human will stay alive for about 1 minute after first being infected, then turn into a zombie, making for great surprise attacks on the humans. Whitey also has 50 more health than regular zombies.

I'm not sure, but I think all I've been playing on were custom maps. Custom maps are great, though sometimes very unbalanced. The community on this game, though, is amazingly mature. No Xbox squeekers to be found, but people who are fun to talk with and understanding of noobs who don't know how to play. It's a great community that greatly surprised me in a good way.

I love this game, and will keep on playing it for a while. I'm not completely sure, but I think it's free off of steam. Now, go out, and play Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Zombie Panic! Source
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community :: Consoles :: PC-
Jump to: