Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Join The Natty Bros. for some TF2 this Thursday at 9 EST!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sdnewman

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Join The Natty Bros. for some TF2 this Thursday at 9 EST! Empty
PostSubject: Join The Natty Bros. for some TF2 this Thursday at 9 EST!   Join The Natty Bros. for some TF2 this Thursday at 9 EST! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Hey, everyone!

I'm posting on behalf of my small gaming group, The Natty Bros. We're a group of friends from Baltimore, MD, who enjoy playing games and discussing them on our website, NattyBros.com.

In an attempt to expand our group, and to become better connected with other TF2 360 players, my chums and I have decided to put together a weekly Thursday night gaming event. Some weeks we will be playing other games besides TF2, but we will most likely stick with TF2 the majority of the time.

We will be playing TF2 on the 360 this Thursday night (2/10/11) from 9pm-12am EST. If you're interested in joining us, look for a server hosted by JVtheVillain or SlyfoxV, or send a friend request to NattyBrosDotCom if you'd like to join our party.

I apologize for the advertising, we just want to get as many people to come out as possible with the intention of having more organized gaming sessions in the future. The event details will be posted on our website every week, so if you enjoy playing with us, feel free to join us for future events, as well.

Lastly, if you're interested in playing with us outside of our weekly session, feel free to PM me here or send a friend request to my personal gamertag, capn bozzy. We're a team of 4 looking for more competitive, organized matches, so hit us up if you're looking for some healthy competition.

See you guys online!

Sky
Back to top Go down

Join The Natty Bros. for some TF2 this Thursday at 9 EST!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community :: Xbox360 Team Fortress 2 Community :: Team Fortress 2-
Jump to: